Thursday, March 15, 2012

Where Are You?

According to Google Adsense, I have readers in 46 countries around the globe, from Australia to Vietnam. While it is not a surprise that the vast majority of my readers live in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia, I was surprised to find South Africa in 5th place.

I assume that my readers in the Philippines found me through my Triond articles (written under the name Meg Smith). What I wonder, though, is how my readers from other countries found this blog. Leave a comment below, telling me where you are from and how you found this blog. Let me know what topics interest you the most, and which of my articles you have found useful.

есть хорошая неделя, мои друзья (Have a good week, my Russian friends!)
imaju dobar tjedan, moji prijatelji (Have a good week, my Croatian friends!)
имају добру недељу, пријатељи моји  (Have a good week, my Serbian friends!)
Nantew yiye m'adamfo (Safe journey, my Ghanaian friend!)
có một tuần tốt, bạn bè của tôi (Have a good week, my Vietnamese friends!)

P.S. Could someone who speaks Twi tell me how to make "m'adamfo" plural? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment